We Offer Custom Crush Services For Discerning Clients
Sugarloaf Crush has been designed from day one with the premier, small-lot producer in mind. From the location in the beautiful Sonoma Valley to the state-of-the-art equipment and technological integration, Sugarloaf has set a new standard in custom crush winemaking.
The Sugarloaf Crush facility provides a true grape-to-glass pipeline for our clients. With multiple presses, a broad range of small-lot fermentation tanks, on-site barrel storage and bottling, and a tasting room with event permits, we want our clients to feel as though this is their winery, not someone else’s.
Sugarloaf has set the standard for technological integration in the custom crush space. Beginning with our optical sorter, the wines are then gently moved to one of our fully jacketed, TankNet controlled fermenters via peristaltic pump.
- 20′ sorting table
- 100 HL Vaslin-Bucher press
- 50HL Vaslin-Bucher press
- 30HL Vaslin-Bucher press
- 10′ table for cluster sorting
- Vaslin-Bucher Oscillys destemmer
- WECO Optical Sorter
- Peristaltic pumps for transferring
- Air pumps
- Waukesha pumps
- Lenticular filters for small lots
- Crossflow filtration
- Lab with basic wine analysis capabilities
- 3/4 Ton Macro Bins
- 1-2 Ton Stainless Steel
- 7-9 Ton “Open” Top Fermenters
- 12 Ton Fermenters
- 4 x 1 Ton Open Top Oak Tanks
- 2 x 40HL Open Top Oak Tanks
- Concrete Eggs
- All 75 of our tanks are connected to hot and cold glycol
- All tanks are TankNet temperature controlled
- All tanks are connected to positive pressure nitrogen for headspace management
Clients benefit from three separate temperature controlled and humidified rooms. During the aging process, our clients are able to log on to their InnoVint app and track their lots in real-time with the capability to input work orders remotely.
Get in touch
The unique Sugarloaf Crush facility offers additional Client Benefits, Tasting Room space leasing and Private Events. If you are interested in the Sugarloaf Crush Distinction, please fill out the form below to schedule an appointment with our Staff. We’d love for you to stop by.