We Offer Custom Crush Services For Discerning Clients
Sugarloaf Crush has been designed from day one with the premier, small-lot producer in mind. From the location in the beautiful Sonoma Valley to the state-of-the-art equipment and technological integration, Sugarloaf has set a new standard in custom crush winemaking.
The Sugarloaf Crush facility provides a true grape-to-glass pipeline for our clients. With multiple presses, a broad range of small-lot fermentation tanks, on-site barrel storage and bottling, and a tasting room with event permits, we want our clients to feel as though this is their winery, not someone else’s.
Sugarloaf has set the standard for technological integration in the custom crush space. With state-of-the-art crush equipment, various types and sizes of pumps, and multiple presses, we have the capability to give every wine the unique care it deserves.
- 100hl Vaslin-Bucher bladder press
- 50hl Vaslin-Bucher bladder press
- Carlsen vibrating cluster sorting table that extracts hard raisins and MOG prior to destemming
- An Oscillys 200 destemmer with variable roller-width settings for the near perfect berry selection
- Vaslin Bucher post-destemming sorting table
- WECO Optical Sorter
- 20hl Vaslin-Bucher basket press
- 8hl Carlsen basket press
- Peristaltic pumps for transferring
- Air pumps of various sizes
- Centrifugal pumps
- Waukesha pump
- Lenticular filters for small lots
- Daily brix and temperature readings on active ferments
- Lab with pH meter, DMAs, Refractometers, DO meter, and carbodoseur
- 3/4 Ton Macro Bins
- 2-9 ton open-top stainless steel fermenters
- 12 ton stainless steel fermenters
- Concrete Eggs
- All tanks are connected to hot and cold glycol
- All tanks are TankNet temperature controlled
- Positive pressure nitrogen for headspace management
Clients benefit from three separate temperature controlled and humidified rooms. During the aging process, our clients are able to log on to their InnoVint app and track their lots in real-time with the capability to input work orders remotely.
300+ Barrel Capacity with heating and cooling
200+ Barrel Capacity with heating and cooling
4500+ barrel capacity with cooling
Get in touch
The unique Sugarloaf Crush facility offers additional Client Benefits, Tasting Room space leasing and Private Events. If you are interested in the Sugarloaf Crush Distinction, please fill out the form below to schedule an appointment with our Staff. We’d love for you to stop by.